beach

10.15.2008 5 comments





pics from our long weekend at Panama City Beach :D

5 comments:

  • J. Wo said...

    Travis has the funniest pictures! He is such a cutie pie! I like how he does the head tilt, thing! Looks like ya'll had an awesome time at the beach!

  • Cat said...

    Travis cracks me up. Apparently the 'shovel sand into a bucket' is like genetically embedded in our minds because I have never let him play in the sand before and he knew exactly what to do!

  • Cat said...

    We went to the beach October 10th after work and came home on the 14th. October is my favorite time at the beach! The water is still warm enough to get in if you want, the weather isn't deathly hot, the sun sets right over the water now, and best of all, there isn't anyone there :)

  • Lizzy said...

    Could these pictures be any cuter???

    PS: I totally do the same thing re: getting the house ready to leave for a trip. I totally scrub the house and make sure the laundry is empty and ready for the clothes we will be bringing home :)

    xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB