big happenings in toddlerland
So this weekend, my sweet little tiny baby boy has decided to become a dude. Not only do I dress him like a little man, but he takes showers like a guy too. And now the icing on the dude cake. He wants to sit on the potty. And talk about poo while in the 'potty'... He's not even two yet; I'm just not prepared for this. We went searching on Sunday for a suitable potty for the little dude. No luck. I wanted to get a little potty that you have to dump out, which Chris thinks is gross-duh!; and Chris wants to get a step stool and a little potty seat for the big pot. I was thinking logistically with night time potty trips, a potty on ground level that you just plop yourself down on would be safest. Even if it is gross. I'm going to have to clean the mess up no matter where it is anyway so I don't see a difference. And now get this; to start potty training him, he has to be in a bed he can get out of. So either I take the side off the crib, or he moves into my newly reclaimed guest bed. I'm just all around not ready for this step in his life. I think it might take a long time to find the right potty seat ;) no matter how adorable the little dude underpants are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow! good luck with that!! I'm sure he'll pick it up real quick! :) My house is starting to look a little home-y-er...thanks to your tips! I still have a little work to do, but I think we're getting close!
Post a Comment