As some of you know already or have noticed from the new lilypie ticker I put up... I'm expecting a new sweetie pie in October! I've been told it's another stinky boy; to be verified in two weeks ;) Chris and I are over the moon happy and can't wait to meet our new little boy. I'm hoping he'll at least be a snuggler if I'm going to be outnumbered! He's extremely active already, first kick, yes a kick not just a flutter, was felt at 15.5 weeks by me and Chris!! With how rough his big brother plays it's a good thing he's so strong :) During the 2D/3D ultrasound we did 3 weeks ago, he was just chillin in there. Arms behind his head, legs crossed at the ankles! Such a cute little sea monkey ;)
a new sweetie
As some of you know already or have noticed from the new lilypie ticker I put up... I'm expecting a new sweetie pie in October! I've been told it's another stinky boy; to be verified in two weeks ;) Chris and I are over the moon happy and can't wait to meet our new little boy. I'm hoping he'll at least be a snuggler if I'm going to be outnumbered! He's extremely active already, first kick, yes a kick not just a flutter, was felt at 15.5 weeks by me and Chris!! With how rough his big brother plays it's a good thing he's so strong :) During the 2D/3D ultrasound we did 3 weeks ago, he was just chillin in there. Arms behind his head, legs crossed at the ankles! Such a cute little sea monkey ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just saw this!! YAY!! So excited -- he's so good lookin' already :)
xoxo
Congratulations!
So I already knew, but I love the little picture--not that I can ever tell what is going on, but I still think they are cute!
Post a Comment