
This was Travis' nursery. It's posted on Project Nursery and I was very proud of it once. I think it actually fit his personality pretty well too. But now that this room is going to be someone elses...I've made a few changes to it. Here it is now.
Totally unfinished in my opinion, but I have to wait until I'm really really preggo so Chris can't say no when I tell him I want new art on the wall and a new crib bumper and new curtains, etc. Yes, I know that is awful but I am not ashamed at all to play that card. It's hard work to grow a child and I deserve to get my way on a few things. The stroller, car seats, and swing obviously won't be living in this room; and the yellow rocking chair will be coming back up here most likely so I have blue, red, cream, and yellow to work up a sheme with. At least I still have 3 months to figure it all out ;)
old bedding that I like a lot, but just aren't in LOVE with.
the unpacked closet, complete with dirty clothes in the basket, that I am very pleased with. Especially the fact that I got the two Britax Roundabout carseats up in the top!


0 comments:
Post a Comment