gee I totally forgot to blog about us at Chase's 2 month. Oops!
Let's see, Chase is 12lbs 20z and 22.75" long. He got 4 shots and some liquid squirted into his mouth. Very angry Chasey. He slept for most of the day, poor guy! He has started smiling at us and especially Travis. He has also accepted Chris as an 'ok' food delivery device, yay! His skin goes from pale like Chris to pink and darker like mine. He's keeping it a mystery I guess- just like his hair color. The only thing I can tell for sure is that his eyes are matching his dad's and brothers. It's really neat how they change colors (and all end up being the same color) on different days depending on the weather. He's loving applesauce and thinks pears are ok too. He is also sleeping through the night on most nights!! From around 8pm to 6am! Awesome.


0 comments:
Post a Comment