I'm trying to learn web design, you know, code and graphics and such. I'm super excited about it. I'm going to try an online tutorial before I sign up for a class. I'm a fast learner/catcher-on-er so I figure this should tell me if I should just buy a book about it or take a real class. Plus I'm not sure how deep I want to delve into this subject yet. Right now, it's just for my own personal needs and fun quotient. I'm hoping it will help me discover what I want my craft blog to look like. Right now I'm loving charcoal grey with cream and greyish bluegreen (you know, the color of my boys eyes ;) ). We'll see. I snapped all the photos I'll need for the first post, though I wish it had been a sunny day and that I had a white backdrop...instead of the elliptical. Oh well! And I was trying to make all my posts have at least one picture of the boys because, let's face it, that is why you guys come to read this blog. But to be honest, I haven't taken a picture since Wednesday and then it was only of the new awesome-greatest baby toy ever-why didn't we already have one- jumperoo in action.
So there you have it. Doesn't he look super happy? ;) Love that little man with all my heart. Every time I see a picture of him, it makes me want to scoop him up and hug him tight and smooch on his non-existent neck. Same is true of his big bro- although at times I'd rather just pretend he wasn't in the house. *sigh* oh to be 2... Every night around 11:30-12, I get the urge to go in and snuggle the crap out of Travis though because as I lay in bed getting ready for sleep I remember all the sweet adorable things he's done or said during the day. He really is a good kid and has a big kind heart most of the time. I am truly blessed with my sweet loving men :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aw, he's so cute! Oliver loves that same exact jumperoo. We never used one with James, but I'm loving it this time around. And I totally feel the same way every day about my 3 year old. Toddlers are tough! But so great at the same time.
Post a Comment