Chase is obsessed with Travis' crocs. Especially his new jibblets. Googly eyes- yes please!
water fun
On Memorial Day, I dressed the boys up in matching outfits...because I can. Except that Travis is suddenly being 3. So he decided to change his shirt and put on his favorite clothing item ever- one of his UGA jerseys. It's even cuter because he puts it on backwards and without a tshirt on underneath. Good thing he's a boy! Our craptacular neighbor continued his good neighbor streak and brought over another old toy for the boys. This one was a lot of fun too :) It's a loch, as in boats, track so you can pump the water from one side, into the other and apparently float the boats up and then down across the top. I haven't figured that part out yet...maybe we are missing some parts?? But it's still fun! Chase likes to get in it; and by "in" I mean at least one arm and a leg and half his chunky little butt in one fail 3 second swoop that lasts all of about 20 seconds until his brother sees him and then starts screaming for me to "get him out"! Hehehe, can you tell I love watching them play "together"?! It was lots of fun until we realized the mosquitos were out having a Memorial Day picnic too...out of us!!! Blast this GA summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
ok, I love that picture of Chase driving the car---it'll be real in no time!
Post a Comment