Today, we did the same thing we did last year on this day. We were lazy, tired, and not very hungry (well 2 of us anyway). So we played with bubbles and had a loaf around the house sort of day. I admit that I planned to do the bubbles part of the day because I thought it would be cute to look back on and maybe a little cheesy, but both boys enjoyed it. We haven't gotten the bubbles out in awhile and Chase was actually interested in them this time so that was a nice surprise! I'm glad I have photo evidence that T had fun on his last day as an only child, but I'm so much more grateful to know that he is glad he can't remember life without his brother. Chase is his very best friend and I am looking forward to watching their bond grow ever stronger each year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment