the plan

1.24.2011 0 comments
This is from Nicole at Making it Lovely.
See the whole series here.
I love that the pictures are of real life.
I've decided that this is my plan.  
I hope to do this once a day for each boy.  
I hope it lasts a whole year.  


I know it would have made more sense to start on the first of January, but since I'm not too organized yet- I'm going to start on the first of the Chinese new year.  This year is the year of the rabbit :)  
We had fun celebrating last year and learning a few Chinese words.  I might be planning a playdate for this year.  Or maybe I'll just make it extra special for T ;) Sometimes, I just don't feel like sharing my creative indeavors with other kiddos.  Namely a few other kiddos who always come to playdates and never bring their manners/or have mom's who give a crap about them. Anyway, stay tuned on Feb 4th! Keep me honest, make me do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB