da boys

4.28.2011 2 comments
T sat in the rocking chair with the fruit loops so Chase climbed up too. It was just cute so I snapped a picture.  Of course most of them have fruit loop mouth in them, but a few turned out not gross ;)


Chris took the boys to the Albany, GA Flint Riverquarium while we had my grandfather's funeral.  It's small and no one was there so the boys had a great time.  There was even a turtle balancing his shell on a rock-neat! They went to the Riverside playground after and had fun getting sunburned in April...I'm so glad they had a great day though!  It's been hard to explain to Travis why we can't go see PaPa anymore.





Chase cornered Chris one night right when he got home from work and demanded snuggle time :)

2 comments:

  • Natalie said...

    your little boys really make a cute set, don't they? I love that last picture. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Kevin and my boys making eachother happy. cute boys.

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB