silly boys

10.24.2008 0 comments
I love my dad. Very much. And I really love that he loves Travis. They are so cute together when they actually get to see each other. I think my dad is just biding his time until Travis is old enough to tell my mom, "no, I want to hang out with Pa!" since she is hogging all the time they get to spend with him. Here's some photos of their last get together :)

Travis has not picked names for his grandparents, but for some reason, I really want to call one of his grandfathers 'Pa'. Maybe it will happen! I think that if his other grandpa was retired, he would act the same why my dad does- randomly finding things at the store that Travis just had to have like an orange tool bag and a toddler scooter, buying him cookies to eat when he comes over, spending hours wandering around outside, etc. Being a girl, this relationship is just really neat to watch develop. Men are really just sweet silly little boys inside for their entire life- you just have to be able to put up with the BS long enough to find it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB