success!!!

10.24.2008 1 comments
Ok, so I found 4 pacifiers left that weren't coming apart which is great news because I actually finished my toddler bed rail project! I finished a project! It has been a long time since that has happened so it was reason to celebrate even if I didn't use the darn thing. I didn't quite get the color right but...

It works! AND he likes it! I just tried to take a night vision shot of him sleeping in his bed, but I couldn't get close enough for it to turn out without opening his creaky door. I'll have to fix that! And it seems that he needs a step too so I'll have to work on that as well. We are at 1 hr and 45 mins and he is still asleep and in his bed. I think that is great for a first try :)

Update: He slept all night, only crying out a few times, until 6:50 am...and then after a few sips of milk, went back to sleep until I woke him up at 10am!!! We are not morning people in my house- even the dogs won't get up until 8am.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB