Chris took his birthday off of work, which is when the tree massacre occurred, and I loved having him home! We went to Home Depot and Jimmy Johns for lunch and spent the whole afternoon outside. And to top off the amazing day we had, my parents took us out to SmokeJack for dinner and it was sooo good as usual. Somehow I always manage to put Chris and Travis in matching colors but don't they just look so cute?! Now I just have to figure out what to do for T's birthday this year...
the blues
Chris took his birthday off of work, which is when the tree massacre occurred, and I loved having him home! We went to Home Depot and Jimmy Johns for lunch and spent the whole afternoon outside. And to top off the amazing day we had, my parents took us out to SmokeJack for dinner and it was sooo good as usual. Somehow I always manage to put Chris and Travis in matching colors but don't they just look so cute?! Now I just have to figure out what to do for T's birthday this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment