In celebration of his birthday coming up on Monday, I bought Chris a new grill :) It just so happens that it is the same color as his favorite car he gave up for a 4 door model. So perfect! We are breaking it in tonight with some hamburgers and again with steaks tomorrow. It has been years since I've had charcoal cooked meat and I am very excited to try it out again. We'll let you know how it goes :) Happy birthday hubby!!
happy birthday Chris!!!
In celebration of his birthday coming up on Monday, I bought Chris a new grill :) It just so happens that it is the same color as his favorite car he gave up for a 4 door model. So perfect! We are breaking it in tonight with some hamburgers and again with steaks tomorrow. It has been years since I've had charcoal cooked meat and I am very excited to try it out again. We'll let you know how it goes :) Happy birthday hubby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!
Love your charcoal grill :)
Post a Comment