sweet baby girl

10.19.2009 0 comments





Happy 7th birthday Nikki! Although she isn't always the "sweet" baby girl, she loves me something fierce and that is sweet enough. We will never have another lab mix, but I can't imagine my life without Nikki, without her love and without her vindictive little b**ch ways. In less than a month Chris and I will have been together for 8 years and Nikki has been such a big part of our lives and relationship. She is our first baby and truly acts like it. She thinks she deserves stuff, like clothes, and treats, and food from our plate, and to sleep on the bed (and cuddle when she thinks you're asleep), and to ride in the front seat, and to get to go first for everything, and to hog my attention (when she decides she wants it). I know most of that is my fault. I used to let her eat the rest of my apples- and she actually eats them like we do with her front teeth! And let her ride in my front seat when I had my little two door car, and I'd put a scarf or tshirt on her and go on and on about how pretty she was. It was fun when she was the only child! Now she's the oldest, and although she has come close to loosing her life from the vindictive acting out she does(aka peeing on our memory foam mattress because we didn't take her with us to the store), she'll always be my sweet baby girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB