Chase news:
At 21 days, I'm getting slightly sleep deprived. Chase is a growing boy, yay, and as such, he's eating a ton and very frequently. I'm giving him one more week and then I'm adding cereal into his diet before bed. Last night he had 10oz in 3hrs- that's a lot! ...and he slept the whole night in our bed- not good- because he was having an "I don't want to be alone" episode (but I did get close to 6 hrs of sleep total last night). Picture scream/crying as loud as he can, I pick him up, still fussing, I lay him down in our bed, instant silence. The little butthead. So far we've managed not to get thrush, huge victory for me, and he's staying awake after most of his feedings for at least 30 minutes- sometimes two hours.
Travis news:
Travis has had a few jealous moments, but is adjusting well to his big brother role. He's got ridiculous hair at the moment because I've only gotten halfway thru his haircut. Major props to all the ladies who work at the kids haircut place! And, drum role please, we've officially started potty training!!!! Pull-ups = diapers in Travis book so we are going to be stuck with cloth training pants. Messier, but it should go faster. So far we have just started "trying to go potty" by sitting bare butt on the potty. For a sticker. Dollar store here I come! If anyone gets those free address labels in the mail, or any other free stickers, that you don't want- feel free to send them to us :) Travis is up to two stickers a day...I can't believe he hasn't accidentally peed in the potty yet.
My news:
Chris has a new job!!! He starts asap after he transitions his old projects/contracts to another project coordinator. He'll be a Technical Engineer at McKesson. Same company, same building, same floor- he might not even move cubes, but I'm so excited that he's excited about his job again. It should be a lot of fun for him for a few months at least and this job has a great bonus... a bonus! And as Chris put it, in this job, if you do well, people actually notice and compensate you for it so hopefully he will feel more fulfilled for a longer period of time. It is a sales job, but he won't have to travel- maybe a few conventions, but that's it. And the next step up job wise is a level of travel we've decided we are all ok with so I'm incredibly happy with his move. I'm so proud of my hubby :)


1 comments:
Congrats on surviving 2 kids for so long! And good luck with the potty training--I wish you the best!
Post a Comment