over the Thanksgiving holidays we got to hang out with Marianne (and 'almost' baby Dunn!) I think we got in a whole 3 hours of chatting and baby holding time :) It was great and we are so sad she lives so stinkin' far away now!!! Marianne is so cute preggo; definitely smuggling a beach ball!
insert photo here...of Marianne :)
over the Thanksgiving holidays we got to hang out with Marianne (and 'almost' baby Dunn!) I think we got in a whole 3 hours of chatting and baby holding time :) It was great and we are so sad she lives so stinkin' far away now!!! Marianne is so cute preggo; definitely smuggling a beach ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so jealous of you! I haven't seen that girl forever! She is such a cute pregnant lady. Your little chase is so cute, and you look fantastic.
JEALOUS. JEALOUS. JEALOUS.
Post a Comment