back to the real world

11.30.2009 0 comments
It was absolutely wonderful having Chris home for a whole week!!! We had great food, spent time with family, saw some old friends, finished the tile work on the fireplace, finished Christmas shopping (yes, I really did say that!!!) and we all still feel like we had great quality time together too. And I wore my contacts every day. And Chase had his first real food- applesauce- and totally loved it. Slept 9 hrs straight loved it! It was a great week. Now back to reality... Chase has his 2 month doctor's visit today, I have to take the dry cleaning in, make a grocery list, go to the grocery store, start the chili for dinner, and oh yeah, take care of/play with the boys. Long day- especially because it's cold and raining so all our playing has to be done inside. And I'm wasting time blogging- ahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB