3 months
Chase is such a piglet! He weighs 14lbs 13oz and is eating everything in sight. No, not really, but he already wants to eat when we are eating, even if he just had a bottle 10mins ago. He's still liking apples, sweet potatoes, and bananas. He's not a fan of pears or peaches...or cereal. Chase is also still waking up 2 times a night but secretly, I don't mind the missed sleep. It's the only time where I get to treat him like an only child; all I have to do at 2am is feed him and hold him, just him. He looks almost identical to his brother at the same age, they just have different expressions. And the best news at 3 months is not only does he smile at us, but he laughs too!!! His armpits and chin are ticklish now :) I LOVE his baby laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is so so cute! I love what you said about night time feedings. I usually feel the same, but I've just been so tired lately...thanks for the reminder. You're wonderful. Baby laughs are so sweet, there's not a happier sound in the world. I smile just thinking about it=)
Also, maybe it's just me, but it's hard to comment on your blog now. It won't let me scroll down to the word verification. I have to tab down and it took me a while to figure that out. Not complaining, just thought you'd want to know.
hmmm, I shall try to fix that immediately! thanks for the heads up :)
Post a Comment