curlyish and straight...very sleepy straight (we didn't get much sleep last night...another sigh)
I got a haircut on Tuesday and I do "feel so pretty, oh so pretty!" maybe not the rest of the song, but a new hairdo certainly brightens my week for sure :)
ps. I wore powder, blush, AND a necklace today. Fashionistas eat your heart out; I was one hot MILF...for a few minutes anyway ;)
pps. dear pediatrician, trust me, I KNOW Chase should be sleeping better at night. did you really think you needed to point that out?
ppps. note to self, make peds appt right away next time so you don't have to see "new" ped. she is NOT my kind of people. oh Dr. Burnham with your 6 kids of your own, how we missed you!


4 comments:
The ped. actually said that? whatever! Burnham is my mom's maiden name, so I stay stick with that one for sure. You DO look oh so pretty! I love a new haircut, and yours is fantastic. And about the makeup and jewelry, I thought you and I were on the same page about this! You suck! But you do look HOT=)
I love the hair! Now if I could just at least get showered today, I'd start feeling a little pretty myself!
Hot haircut!!!!
1. I love it curled
2. I am oh-so impressed with the hair, makeup AND necklace. It's all I can do to do one at a time.
3. I, like you, have a ped I love and one that I am very so-so on. I thought it was just me!
xxoox
Post a Comment