I love this kid

2.03.2010 2 comments
Yesterday I painted the powder room ceiling blue and finished washing the sheets and towels. Which, I decided, warrented some craft time for myself. So at 4pm, when Travis finally laid down to take a nap, I started making the felt mouse. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you see it, Travis woke up as I was stuffing the mouse. Once he figured out what I was making, he ran upstairs screaming "I need Tucy Mom!" He then came bounding down the stairs and ran over to me excitedly and exclaimed, "Do Tucy next Mom! Do Tucy!" I think he might be related to Noah, you know, of the Arc, because he thinks everything should come in twos. He has two stuffed UGA's (which he named MoMo and TwoMo) that I think started it all. Still, it's incredibly adorable and how could you tell him otherwise when he's just this cute?

This was his face when I told him we were giving the new mouse to someone else. Needless to say, I'll be making another mouse today for the giveaway!

2 comments:

  • Natalie said...

    So cute...momo and twomo! Ah, I seriously love the way their little minds work! And I love that mouse! love it love it love it. Oh, this post made my heart happy.=)

  • Anonymous said...

    Your own little Noah. Ohhh.. Noah. I like that name. Remind me if we ever have a boy to name him Noah.

    Also, have you noticed how perfect T's teeth are? Like perfectly straight kind of perfect. You lucky lady :)

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB