hmm, 4 months...

2.23.2010 0 comments
Well, let's just all admit that I'm not very good at meeting deadlines. So with that out in the open, here is what Chase and Travis were up to last month ;)

At his 4 month appointment, he got another 4 shots!!! ouch! He stopped crying the minute I picked him up though so that made me feel a little better. Chase weighs 14lbs 7oz and is 24in long. He eats food once a day and is eating 6-8oz every 4-6 hours. Chase rolled over back to front and then back to back again! He's almost mobile!! I've only got another few weeks to dress him in all my favorite 3month clothes, he's getting so big...fashion show anyone? ;)
Travis is now obsessed with all things doctor. He likes to play with his play doctor kit (thx Aunt Mere!) and keeps telling me that I need a shot, I'm going to cry, but I'll be ok. That's how I prep him for Chase's visits so he's catching on. Travis still loves to play with anything that has 4 wheels. We are doing ok with potty training. He's peeing in the potty at least once every day, so that's something I guess. I'm just totally DONE changing his poopy diapers and wish I could help him potty train faster. Really, I'd do anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB