For St. Patrick's Day, I made the boys and I matching shirts. It's that cheezy?! I had some left over fabric and some scrapbook ribbon so I cut out some shamrock shapes and quickly hand stitched them onto some white shirts we had. It was fun and we didn't go anywhere so only ourselves and the camera got to see the shirts, but I'm glad I took the 30mins to do it just the same.
Chase loves his Jumperoo to death...or to sleep rather. He jumps in it every morning when he wakes up while the rest of the family gets ready for the day. He's going to have some massive calves by the time he outgrows this!
Grandma, Chris' mom, and his dad and his Grandma, known as Granny, came over to visit to celebrate for his birthday as previously mentioned and here is a picture of Grandma and Chase. There is nothing cuter than a baby in overalls :) Plus now you can see the Delp family genes in action.
So that is what happened before the whole family got sick...all but poor daddy! It's almost worse to be the only one who doesn't get sick than to be one of the stricken. Now we are on day1 of no puking for T and day2 of my new eyes! It's amazing but it won't really hit full awe inspiring status in my brain until I can stop wearing sunglasses 24/7. That's right, I'm rockin' the rock star look wearing my sunglasses at night and inside ;) H-O-T. not. I did manage to take a shower today with my eyes closed w/o any help! And it's SO good to have our T back among the living. Even though it takes a lot of patience, it's wonderful to have him playing and talking up a storm...and whining and screaming- but hey, it's all part of the package I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute shirts!! Feel better!
Those shirts are so cute! I'm so excited about your eyes! That will be so wonderful for you. You'll have to fill us in on how everything goes post-sunglasses. Sorry about the sickness, that's awful. I'm glad you're back!
I love the shirts! You are officially Mrs.Crafty now! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment