bbbbbizzy

4.02.2010 0 comments
We are so busy this week I haven't had time to blog much less sneak in time to read your lovely blogs and comment :)  So I miss you, but we'll just have to catch back up next week!  We are helping my cousin move into her new house this week and weekend!!!  Hooray!!!  We've already painted Emily's room and playroom and today I'm taking Lissa out on a Sams run to stock up on all the necessities.  It's hard to focus on what you need to buy in the fever and excitement of moving into your new place!  So I've got quite the list going.  And there is still lots to do over there.  Chris is being his usual handy self and has installed 3 new lights, 2 new ceiling fans, and 4 sets of blinds.  I love that hubby of mine, he's very useful ;)  Ok, well that's all I've got for now.  I have to get my house cleaned up before the weekend starts and I loose control of everything!  Check ya later! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB