I could stare into those eyes forever!
Now, my eyes, totally different story. I think they are weird. They look red to me. Like red hair red. Why couldn't they be something pretty like green or even blue?
And THIS, this is what I call a BLT sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, vidalia onion slice, and a fried egg, on toasted bread, with some mayo. Mmmmm! It's Vidalia sweet onion season!!!


1 comments:
I love those eyes of chase! He is so cute!! And he has teeth! oh, and you can totally have me over for dinner and make that exact sandwich...it looks amazing! (minus the onion--we just had an onion fiasco at our house--(andrew cut up an entire onion and left it in the fridge and our entire house and everything in the fridge and freezer now taste like onions. We now have the sliced onions in 3 ziploc bags and tupperware and the smell is just starting to fade). yuck!
Post a Comment