I love skimming all things on the Project Nursery blog. This post is no different. But the more I stared at the picture, the worse my "I want a girl" fever got. I want a girl for so many reasons. And I want hardwood floors in our bedrooms. Just so I can have a place to put that rug.
I love it, even though it doesn't look cushy. I love the apple green and the baby blue and the sweet yellow. Plus, my changing table would look awesome with it! Oh well, I think I'll just have to save it for when I get a "craft room" in our someday house. Then I really can paint a room purple without having to end up with a house full of three little boys ;) though, if we won the lottery... three or four boys or *gasp, maybe even a girl* would be quite nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Gorgeous rug! I know what you mean about wanting a girl. I love my sweet little men more than anything else. But a little girl would be so much fun!
Post a Comment