oh me time, where art thou?

4.14.2010 0 comments
I had a total of 10 mins to myself today...which I spent on the computer of course. Chase let me get a couple plates painted but none of them are 100% complete yet and the due date is this Sunday!! yikes! I've got 20 plates just waiting for the writing and 2 plates w/o leaves and 20 more waiting for their bike and then writing. I'm getting closer anyway!
Nat, as soon as I'm done with those stinkin plates, I can pick a template for the blog and get it started. I've got so many projects to do for it, plus I want to have guest crafters (ie- your awesome flower headband) post to it too. So I'll need to get that lined up... *hint, hint* ;)
I wish you could have seen what just happened during this blog post. So Chase is crying really loudly, Travis is whining, I decide that C must still be hungry, so I break out some bananas and start feeding him. I'm laying him on the boppy on the floor to feed him right now because he won't hold still in the highchair. It's going well. Then he sneezes. Right after I put a spoonfull of banana in his mouth. Awesome. So I clean it up with the towel I have on hand. (tangent- we buy the 40ct. terry cloth shop towels from Costco/Sams as our every-use-you-can-think-of towels- including the kitchen. they are my best friend.) Start feeding again. Then he sneezes. Again. I give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB