sick day

8.11.2010 0 comments
the boys both have a cold.  we take them one place and poof, they both come back with sniffly noses and achy bodies :(  So much for my excitement about the Y playroom going over so well now that they are in the same section.  Or it might have been the 3yr old birthday party at a play place that did us in.  Regardless, they need to toughen up their antibodies before fall!  Since today is a stay at home day, I'm wearing my modern mumu and sewing up a storm.

Not really, it's going rather slowly.  I just finished the second of 8 rows on the quilt and there is still a long way to go before Chase can have it in his room.  But it's a good day none the less because I actually got dinner into the crockpot on time today!  yay me!
AND the boys are having a blast outside for 15 minute spurts.  Here is their latest favorite activity.

yes.  yes, that's right.  I strapped my baby to a tiny ATV with a bungie cord and let his brother drive him around the house.  they couldn't be happier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB