We happily celebrated Granny's birthday at our house with some cupcakes and lots of new toys for the boys. I think Travis is going to be very disappointed when he doesn't get anything on Chase's birthday!! It was great to spend time together again :) We also had a great lunch at a restaurant called "Union" way out in the boonies with us. Of course, we got lost not once but twice trying to find/get home from said restaurant. In actuality, it's only about 10mins away from our house! But no one minded the longer trips because it's just gorgeous out there. Lots of horse farms and pretty houses.
Union was pretty cool inside too, like a modern take on the 60s. And the pimento cheese sandwiches were so yummy! We also discovered that Chase likes humus ;)
Happy Birthday Granny! We love you lots :)
Travis showing Chase how to play with the weebles...and Chase doing his "baby in a basket" routine ;)

He looks soooo old to me here!

Laughing at those silly little boys! And I had to snap a picture of Chris and his dad...dressed alike! Hehe!

1 comments:
Chase does look old in those pictures! I had that thought even before I read your words. Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment