summer is over
...but the heat is still here. We have days where it's actually nice at our house, being that we have lots of mature trees that shade almost all of our house all day long. It's wonderful to sit on the play porch in the shade with the boys and just stare off into the green leaves flittering around as the breeze brushes my cheeks. Listening to our life soundtrack, I mean Pandora Radio ;) That has happened almost everyday for the past two weeks and I am in heaven. Now if it would just stay in the 70s so I could wear jeans and tanktops- I'd never want for anything ever again. And if Chase, who has learned how to climb up into the castle, would just learn how not to fall out of it- I could zone out for hours. Music, dappled sunshine, warm breeze, little boy shrieks of joy. Bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment