| http://lollyquiltz.blogspot.com/2010/07/anniversary-crosses.html |
someday
someday, I'll get around to making quilts for real. Someday. This is on my to-do list for next year. If I give myself an entire 12months maybe, just maybe I can get them done???
I'm planning on making this fun quilt in red/green/yellow/blue/white solids as Christmas quilts for the boys. I'm thinking by then, Chase might be in his own real bed and will enjoy the "presents" quilt too. I know they are supposed to be crosses, but it just looked like wrapped presents to me (gee could it be the season is getting to me?) With so much advanced notice, I am also hoping I can find two cute Christmas flannel flat sheets to use as the backing- and on the cheap. So I'll keep you posted, but I'm not thinking I will make any progress on them until this summer...hopefully! I love how she quilted it though; she called it "organic quilting" but basically you can mess up and it still looks awesome. Her's ended up looking like branches- fun! Now I'm off to finish a really cute present for a very special little girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment