blah.

2.24.2011 1 comments
I'm not feeling like blogging much anymore.  I'm thankfully really busy with steady work lately and the weather has turned into spring already so every spare minute I have is spent outside with the boys.  I'm terrified that summer is only a month away and I can't handle that.  We notoriously have very short spring and fall seasons here in GA and they are of course, my favorites.  My boys aren't really ready for winter to be over, just GA winter.  Travis asks me at least twice a week at bedtime, for it to snow tonight so he can go ski-boarding (sledding).  Someday, we'll have to move where it actually snows ;)
I'm actually in one of the weekly photos this time and it surprised me.  Not that I remembered to take a picture with the boys but that I look older! So I've decided that I need to actually have a 'beauty routine.' Any tips? I've no idea where to start.  I still get acne, stupid hormones, but I'm allergic to salicylic acid so most face wash is off limits.  Something must be done though, I want to feel pretty!










1 comments:

  • Natalie said...

    Love the pictures! Love, love, love. As for a beauty routine, I'm in the same place and have no idea. I'm watching my face look older and don't really know how to stop it. Let me know if you happen upon some miracle cure. Keep up the blogging. I miss you.

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB