I've got several new things to put on the wall...none of which are printed yet. But progress is progress and eventually, you know- before we move out, there will be artwork on the wall in some other room besides the laundry room. I already painted a canvas to hang over our bed last month, but haven't found the time to hunt for the picture hanging command strips that are stashed somewhere in the house. I'm slacking. It's hot and I'm very busy with work and two extremely active little boys. (note that I've found time to blog about not finding the strips, but haven't found the time to actually find them...)
This was my project of the night:
I saw these in a room tour on ohdeedoh (click here) and thought, how awesome, I can do that! So I did. Now we just have to get them printed. I'm going to have to try out the color app from Costco so the pretty colors I see on my monitor will actually print just as beautiful. And I saved the files so I can change the colors to match because I'm still holding out hope that the boys will want to share a room again. It would just be so cute :) Plus I think it would unite them, even through the scuffles. Or maybe that's all in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment