I am going to continue to post about what we did last year, next up is our fabulous trip to Portland where we stayed with the Rice's and thought about never coming home... thought about it a lot and still do.
But... in more recent news, we put our house up for sale today. Midnight last night to be exact. And, well, we have our first showing at 5pm today. TODAY people!!! It was very unexpected and I would love it if all of you could cross your fingers and think hopeful thoughts for us. We would absolutely love to move into a house with a basement. Boys need basements I'm coming to realize. Girls can sit and play dolls or color or read books for hours in a 4' square of your house, but boys... they need lots of room. And I need my 4' square of quiet solitude because, after all, I am still a girl and we do need our quiet alone time. Specifically the quiet part.
If you'd like to take a virtual tour of our house or know anyone who is currently in the house hunt in Cumming/Alpharetta Georgia, I give you our humble abode:
www.4625HamptonsClubDrive.com
Eeeek!!! So very excited but trying not to get my hopes up over here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, you're house is beautiful! And I'm jealous of the lot size...you just don't find that out here. Good luck! Thinking lots of seller-friendly thoughts for you=) Do you have another house in mind? I'm excited to see where you end up!
Woah!! So what happened? And those pictures of your house look awesome-I almost didn't even recognize it! Hopefully you don't have to try and keep it that spotless for too long! Good luck and keep us posted!
Post a Comment