Meet Carter McCain Delp :)
Travis adores him and is already planning sleepovers with his cousin. Chase did surprisingly well too, not too much jealousy, just very curious. I have NO pictures of me with my nephew- so sad! And I held him a lot too- loved it. I bought the cousins matching outfits for their first group photo. Travis looks like a model, Chase is constantly eating, and Carter slept through the whole thing :)
The day after we got back from AL, Travis had his first day of school. He cried a LOT. Chase did not miss Travis at all- haha! It was a very rough transition into school- lots of tears, some were mine, several screaming fits, and two hitting fits which lead to timeouts in the hall with mom. After about a month of this, I asked his teacher if she could just ignore him during the screaming- she was forcing a lot of attention on him, hugging and etc, and it just makes him more angry. After that, he was down to 5 minutes of screaming! And after about 2 months (forever!), he was finally happy to go to school. He was always happy to play, but the 'Mom leaving' part was just not ok with him.
Travis had to have a family picture for school and he insisted that the dogs be in the picture too :) so cute! He also insisted that both sets of his grandparents take a photo with their pets too. Of course they all obliged. Spoiled with love much?
We enjoyed the warm weather and our shady driveway by painting al fresco. It was nice, I could just hose them off when we were done. Travis was very neat and Chase really got into it. He's my little art buddy.
I also made a crafy pillow for our sweet little friend Ava. She loves Tangled so I made her a Rapunzel pillow and I think it turned out really cute.

























1 comments:
I just realized I got their names mixed up in my last comment! Sorry! What a darling little nephew you have! Sad that Travis struggled with school. How's he doing now? That pillow AMAZING. Really, I don't know how you do it.
Post a Comment