why hello there
We have done a lot of living since last July. I can't promise that I will post much, but I think having a prettier space to write in will motivate me a little. I am going to try to participate in the "project 52" where I post one picture a week and talk a little about what we were up to/learned/struggled through. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I think I can manage one post a week. I'm also randomly posting on my other blog- see the AWAY section above. I started it two years ago for the boys and I really wish I had kept up with it. It's almost as good as having pictures- those silly little quirks they have at the time. It makes me laugh just reading the 4 posts I've got up there now and I know the boys will think it's funny to see all the things they put me through growing up. Never again will Travis be 3 for me to write down all his craziness. Never again will Chase be 1 for me to write down all his adorableness. Nope, that is lost to my forgetful mind. But 4 and 2 are still around so I will try my best to write it down before 5 and 3 quickly take over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hooray! I'll settle for once a week if I have to=) Welcome back! I like the new look!
Post a Comment