In July, we took my mom to the GA aquarium. We go quite often, but my mom had never been. She had a great time with the boys even though they were both very "mama's boys" that day. It happens when it's crowded especially, only Mama will do.
My favorite exhibit are the sea dragons. I'd have a whole tank of them if I could.
Penguins love shiny things so if you are ever at a penguin exhibit, shake some keys and they will come right over to check it out.
They had the ballroom open so we got to spend some "up close" time with the belugas. Belugas love to rub their skin against the glass but they spend most of their time in the top of the tank so you don't really get to see them much unless the ballroom is open (the window in is at the top of the tank).
We also played in the rain with our new umbrellas. Summer rain is nice! My black eyed susans did really well this summer and Travis' tomato plants did great this year! Papa would be proud. They were pretty sweet tasting so we'll have to try a different variety next summer.


















2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of travis! (4th one down) You have a much better memory than I do. I wouldn't be able to remember much from anything we did last summer, but you do a great job. Those umbrellas are too cute!
i love new look on here! And you have your own etsy shop now--how fun! I got your message tonight, but it's late and I'm wiped out, so we'll chat tomorrow!
Post a Comment