week 2

10.07.2009 1 comments

Chase is two weeks old today! We went to the doctor this morning and he didn't even have to get any shots :) He's gained a pound since birth and grown a whole inch- way to go Chase! He's my little piglet, up to the occasional 4 oz. bottle already and working on his parrot shoulder sitting skills. Chase now tries to roll away from the diaper change...already picking up on his big bros bad habits- lucky me. And he has a nickname that I'm sure he will hate later, but it's adorable to hear Chris and Travis say it now. "Chasey-poo!" Every one else is doing great as well; bedtime gets a little hairy on nights when Chase is hungry when we are trying to put Travis to bed, but otherwise, I have absolutely no complaints. I'm even starting to forget about all the fun girlie things I'm missing out on because my three boys are just so darn cute :D

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB