happy

11.18.2009 0 comments
I'm am suddenly obsessed with numbering things today...(thx lizzy)

1. I'm super excited about the matching outfit my mom found for Chase to one of T's outfits! especially because it's a moose and I LOVE moose!

2. One of Travis' Christmas presents is on sale today at toys-r-us!

3. Chris is off starting tomorrow thru Thanksgiving!

4. Chase weighs 12lbs already! (...Travis only weighs 26lbs at 2.5!)

5. I got Travis', the dogs, and my stocking stuffers yesterday :)
me: makeup, nail polish, and fuzzy socks -Santa knows just what I like ;)
Tman: bubble bath, bathtoys, toothpaste, undies, and fuzzy socks -he loves to brush his teeth so it's an appropriate gift
dogs: new leashes and treats


can't you just hear him saying "hey, I wanted to hang that ornament for Granny!" ???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB