I've had a rough week. Not like anything bad happened per say, but as in I haven't been able to make it out of the house rough. I've had to "go there" with Travis every night this week, twice yesterday. And I hate it. We have some really great moments... they are just being overshadowed at the current moment by the pending "3s".
And I was all excited about redecorating the boys rooms, and Chris just had to go and burst my bubble! They don't need to share a room, we don't need a guest room, and while I don't really like Travis' room right now, it works. I really wish we had another room the size of Chase's and then that Travis' room had at least one wall that went full ceiling ht so I could put in a murphy bed as the guest bed. But we don't and it doesn't. *disappointed sigh*
On the up side, I'm still going to the outlets tomorrow to pick up 6-9mo pants for Chase and maybe a few long sleeved tops. Somehow, we hardly have anything in 6mo size.


1 comments:
I can't believe he is already in 6-9 month old clothes! Time flies!
Post a Comment