the best secret

6.11.2010 2 comments
ok ladies,
I want you to join me on this one.  And it doesn't have to be kid related, mine just is for today.

What is your best 'making life easy' secret?


I tricked Travis into thinking that boogers are really bugs.  Bugs! Bugs in his nose!  so of course he wants me to get them out!  And when we sneeze, it was a bug tickling our nose.  So you have to blow him out.  of course.  No screaming about it, just of course you want those darn bugs out of your nose.  I'm sure it will bite me in the posterior eventually, but for now it sure makes that part of life easier :)

2 comments:

  • Marianne said...

    Andrew doesn't like to eat the crust of the bread, so when i make his sandwich i just turn the heel side of the bread in and he never knows he's eating the crust!

    I'm sure i have a lot more of these secrets, but that was the first that came to mind

  • Anonymous said...

    Jeff shouldn't eat meat thanks to his high cholesterol and gout so I just sub in tofu and other veggie products in some tried and true dinners and so far, he has no idea :)

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB