I have so much catching up to do. This summer has just been so busy. Chase has reached the stage where I really don't have any down time unless he's aslelep. He has earned the nickname "danger boy" already and I'm thinking it's just going to get worse. Travis has this fun muscle-T that has "Captain Awesome" written on it- the shirt, it's bright orange; which of course, he wants to wear with his bright orange shorts; in his defense, it does actually match...if you love orange! So fun. So thus we have "Captain Awesome" and his sidekick "Danger Boy"!! not too sure Chase will ever grow out of that nickname ;)
I have to post about Chase at 8 and 9 months, my new video camera that I LOVE, my first bobcat driving experience, our tiny garden, Travis finally falling in love with his Gator ATV thingy, Chase moving back to his own room, rearranging our house yet again, Chase's first trip to the beach, and lots and lots of swimming... Someday, I promise I will get to it!


2 comments:
Is that a tan line on his toush?? Could that be any cuter??
I know right!?! Pictorial proof that he is indeed my child...if only ever so slightly ;)
Post a Comment