playdate fun

8.23.2010 0 comments
we had a playdate at our house on Friday and now Travis is asking for his friends to come over every Friday!  It was super muggy and hot (I should say "as usual") so we kept the fun inside.  I made animal masks and streamer wands for the kids to play with and we had all our play instruments out so we could have an animal parade.  I didn't get any pictures at the playdate, but Travis did let me snap some Friday night:

All his friends right now are girls because all the boys his age are in preschool this year, but he doesn't seem to care one bit.  I was a little worried at first because I had just realized that we don't have any girl toys in our house.  But it turns out everyone likes to jump on the bed and even girls like to play with cars.  Plus, having the easel and lots of crayons was a big hit with the females.  Haha!  We all had a lot of fun and are having a pirate playdate next Thursday and I can't wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB