it happened. it finally happened to me.
today, I found a white hair in my black mane. I'm sure it's making lots of little pale babies right now as I refused to pull it out. I'm ok with that. I've said it before and while I got a little nervous (surprisingly) looking for other white buddies, I wouldn't mind going stark white young. It'd be like I got to have blonde hair for a change. Except I'd have really strange eyebrows! Ha! Chris is still claiming that it's just my shiny hair and light reflections, but I know it's real. Guess that means I'm officially an adult huh? Anybody else cross that milestone yet? Anyone proud of their pale locks? Or do you dye them back to their youthful shades?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yeah, I've found a few too--I'm right there with ya!
If my hair were as pretty, thick, and shiny as yours has always been, I'd take some white any day. And I'm not just saying that.
I think I should have said if my hair WAS as thick...my brain is very muddled today.
Post a Comment