nursery design

11.12.2010 0 comments
Who wants to help design Travis and Chase's room? any takers???  I'm going to start with T's room since he actually has opinions on the matter ;)
Alright well I'm depending on y'all to come thru for me and give me opinions, though I will have to bend to Travis' requests on some things...


Here is how T's room is set up right now:





I kinda sorta hate the black in there.  I just brings the room down man-haha.  The bookcases had previous lives in our living room and office.  I traded our white version with my mom for another black one that now has a desk attached to it that I am sitting at right now because Chris thought white was too girly.  I'm not so sure.  I still have the white play table from PBKids in our attic so I can pull that back in anytime.  But the bookcases are staying because it would be $180 to replace them and that's just silly when they work just fine.  T doesn't play with trains at all anymore.  He did request a few for Christmas, but that's because they are characters on a TV show that act like people (in train form).  Short lived love I guess.  This table might be put in the attic too for when Chase finds his love of trains next year ;)  It would open up a lot more play space...


Ok so on to what I feel like I'm lacking in the space:


-art, decor, style!
-a kid sized table and chairs to sit at while feasting on play food
-more play kitchen storage
-fun bedding


Travis is still asking for Chase to move into his room and they are almost on the same sleep schedules now so it should work out in a few months, but I might just wait until Chase is ready to move into a real bed to make the switch.  So with all that in mind... I'll start posting the rooms and details that I like and you guys can help me decide which ones are right for T! because who can resist making a kids room look totally awesome??? no one. that's who.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

 

©Copyright 2011 this that and the otter | TNB